Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Time Blogger Woes

So, better late than never i suppose. I finally got around to setting up my blog. I know, I know, the title is a bit of a tongue twister...but it means "once upon a time..." in french. I thought it would be fitting since I often start with that phrase when conjuring up a story at bedtime with my son... no, not in french, in English.  Can you see josh trying to say "il etait une fois"?  I'm so tired from all the different buttons i clicked on tonight and all the editing I had to do so that what I was trying to say would be somewhat intelligent and comprehensible. And for those of you who know me... you know I have to be completely exhausted by this orientation to the blogging world. So, Bonne nuit! That's "good night, it's way past my bedtime", in French.

No comments: