Friday, September 26, 2008

Afternoon Tea







My friend Michelle and I threw an afternoon tea party for some of the ladies at our church. Neither of us had ever thrown an Afternoon Tea before and we worked so hard to make everything pretty and yummy. I'm thinking ahead already for the afternoon tea I will throw for my mom who is having a decade birthday next March and am contemplating the menu. I've been looking at the pictures from our party this past March but it's so difficult to decide since everything Michelle and I served here was so much fun to make.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks yummy.

Kim L said...

oh woooooow. everything looks so beautiful and delicious! you are an amazingly gifted woman!

JT said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! Everything looks amazing! You're so good at this stuff! :o) Very nice! I'm sure you'll have no trouble doing something just as amazing for your mom's party! ps- love Joshie's picture! Was he getting ready for the party?

Jenny