Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ronald Reagan Library





Today Josh and I headed out to Simi Valley for a day trip with our dear friends Bethany and her kids Seth, Jude and Adelee.  We rushed over there to catch the last day the Emancipation Proclamation papers would be on display.  I found out they only allow for these historic papers to leave the Lincoln Memorial once a year and for only 4 - 5 days each time.  We were so blessed to see a bit of history in person.  The boys were great! They were boys don't get me wrong.   But they were so well behaved.  We were there for nearly five hours! 
 We got to see Air Force One and other aircrafts that were used during the Reagan Administration.  Bethany and I tried not to spend any money.  So, Jelly Bellies and a sticker book was our only treat to the boys.  ;-P    This kept the boys entertained on the way back.  Everyone was happy.  Even Adelee was happy to take a little nap.  We were so tired when we got home, but we had so much fun.  Here are my favorite pics from out trip.  

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun. Thanks Lily. I will post some pics when I have time. I got a lot of cute ones. Okay off to school. HUGS.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Your little guy is a cutie.

JT said...

Hey, you are getting really good at blogging! :o) Love these photos of Joshie. I haven't seen him in almost two years huh? My, he's grown. He looks like a little man...so adorable.

Jenny