Saturday, October 4, 2008

Up Up and AWAY !!!






Josh and I, along with our friends hit yet another museum this past week, the California Science Center.  Josh had already been to this museum several times.  But every time we visit, we leave pondering all the different exhibits we wished we could have spent more time on.  

The Air and Space exhibit is always a favorite.  It seems we've made it a tradition to always see this one first.  Then we journeyed over to the World of Life exhibit where Josh and his buddy Adam waited and waited for a chicken egg to hatch.  When he finally broke through(poor little guy), he was so exhausted.  There was also a really cool Hurricane Simulator booth that the Jensens were able to take in.  Josh and I will have to try it next time!  

Josh you are growing up so fast!  I can hardly believe how you've grown.  I love all the little antics you've acquired, from the explosive sounds you make while you play, to the sweet things you say to me and the lovin' you give me when we're  just hangin'.  For the last couple of years, you've fixated on rockets and things that explode.  You seem to love fire and blowing up things. *sigh*... so good to know you're normal.  And yet with all your boyish ways,  you demonstrate the ability to consider others. We've enjoyed all of your cute little comments.  For instance, yesterday you declared as you ate pieces of apple, "Mom, I really don't CARE for apples... BUT, I eat them anyway.  "  

Your Dad and I love you more and more everyday.  

No comments: