Wednesday, October 7, 2009

AND some more... Jack and Michelle's Wedding Day

Here I am with my cousin Michael's baby, James
Me and my HOT hubby
I had so much fun dancing that night... I felt like a princess in this dress!
Mom and Dad
Josh and the other cutie pies with Uncle Jack and Auntie Michelle


My brother Jack and his lovely bride were married on August 1, 2009. It was a gorgeous wedding and Michelle and Jack put so much effort into EVERY detail. They made sure everyone had a good time. I HAD SO MUCH FUN! I really felt like a little girl in my favorite dress by the end of the evening. Jack and Michelle looked lovely! And Josh was a ring bearer for the second time. I have one more pic to share later on Josh's mission to deliver the pillow to the front of the alter. Look out for that one soon. There is a sweet story to it. : )

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! You're back!

Now you can blog about all your knitting projects :)

Libby said...

I love your yellow dress and silver gray shawl - you look beautiful! And I can never resist a little boy in a tux! What a cutie! Can't wait to see more!