Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A YEAR IN PICTURES

It has been almost one entire year since I last blogged. I'm embarrassed to conclude that apparently I can only have one hobby at a time. As soon as I took up knitting, my blog went by the way side. HA HA HA. Here are my favorite pictures from November of 2008 to October of 2009. God has been gracious to us and I am so grateful for HIS kindness.





Josh and I were intrigued by upside down jellyfish at the Science Academy in San Francisco.





Daddy read a story to Josh's class.




A little Risky Business? ; )



Last year's pumpkin project

3 comments:

Libby said...

That jack-o-lantern looks yummy! And thanks for giving me a good out loud laugh over the Risky Business pic - that one can definitely be used when he brings a girlfriend over for the 1st time. :)

Libby said...

Keep blogging Lily!

Lily said...

Thanks Libby! I MISS YOU TOO. It's finally cooling down over here. I'm wearing my neckwarmer! YES, the risky business pic has to be blown up and hung on his wall for his first date right? : ) I'm so bad.