Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feelin' the Force



At first Josh wanted to be the red power ranger even though he had never even seen it. But when we brought it home, he realized he didn't really care for it because it was so tight fitting. That's when I showed him we had a jedi costume for him. He loved it! Derek and I attended a costume party the week before and I was Princess Leia and Derek was the coolest Storm trooper. He even won for Best Costume for the night. In this picture, Derek is... oh, I can't remember. I'll have to brush up on my Star Wars lingo.

Josh had a great time trick or treating around our neighborhood with some friends on Halloween night. He fell several times tripping as he ran toward the door for "CANDY"! I'm so bummed we didn't video tape it. He was so excited and so cute! I would imagine we won't be able to do the family themed costumes for much longer so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

4 comments:

Kim L said...

oh your halloween costumes were awesome!!! also, teehee on Josh's first crush. she is a doll! :-)

Bethany said...

You should have borrowed Adelee for the night....everyone thought she was an Ewok

Bethany said...

PS you all look awesome. They are great costumes

Libby said...

I love the costumes! So great! So Derek had two? I think a Jedi is much better than a power ranger!