Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Crush?





About a month ago while Josh and I were leaving his preschool, I blurted out that one of the little girls in his class was cute. She had just waved good bye to Josh and I said, "She's so cute!" Well, Josh's response was, "Yeah, she's cute; but, Cameron is cuter than ANY one." Really, I thought. A couple of weeks later while playing with his legos, he seemed frustrated that one of the lego figures would not fit into his spaceship so he exclaimed, "I DON'T LIKE GIRLS! I thought this would be a perfect time to ask him a question. I asked, "So, what are your thoughts on Cameron Bender then?" He replied with a smile, "Lovee". Then I continued with, "What other words would you use to describe your little friend Cameron?" His response was, "soft, snuggly".

Here are some pics of this special girl and some pics that reveal Josh's little crush on his friend. It's written on his face! So cute! Derek says that there ain't nothing wrong with our boy.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

She is super cute Joshy

Libby said...

Wow! They learn at an early age! That's amazing! Your story made me grin. :)